Our Mission & Vision
The aim of Moyne Villa FC Football Club is to provide all players at our club with the maximum opportunities to develop their footballing ability to its full potential. This will be achieved with the full co-operation of Managers/Coaches, Players and Parents in a safe and friendly environment.
Philosophy & Style of Play
- Managers/Coaches will show respect for all players and officials and lead by example.
- Be fully prepared for coaching sessions and matches. (Including First-Aid, Kit, etc.).
- Ensure a safe environment for learning and development.
- Managers/Coaches to keep themselves up to date with new ideas on coaching and development.
- Encourage each player in terms of self-discipline, good behaviour and punctuality.
- Be self-critical and not afraid to seek assistance.
- Be familiar with the Moyne Villa FC Football Club Child Protection Guidelines.
- Liaise with parents.
- Ensure that all players are aware that all forms of bullying will not be tolerated.
- Be generous with your praise when it is deserved.
- Managers/Coaches must always display high standards of behaviour and appearance.
- All above is superceded by the Code of Ethics and Good Practice for Children’s Sport as directed by The Irish Sports Council and supported by the FAI.
Why Join Moyne Villa?
- Always show respect for team-mates, managers/coaches, opponents and officials.
- Always turn up on time for matches and training.
- Always play/train with a positive enhusasitic, attitude.
- Always have commitment to your club and pride in your performance.
- Arrive for training and matches with the proper gear and boots and shinguards.
- Listen to advice given and ask questions if you don’t understand.
- Help out with equipment before and after matches and training.
- Let the manager know, as soon as possible, if you are injured or sick.
- Bullying will not be tolerated and if you feel you are being bullied feel safe to tell the manager.
- Enjoy playing and training with Moyne Villa FC.
Want to Join The Club?